Remote Deposit Capture & Electronic Check Processing
EZCheck, a unique information and payment services company, offers the most advanced check systems in the industry. Backed by over 15 years experience in transaction processing, EZCheck allows its customers to take full advantage of the new innovations in the world of electronic commerce and provides the added safety and convenience of paperless money through its epsDeposit – Remote Deposit Capture and Electronic Check Transfer (ECT) service. In addition, EZCheck offers a complete line of ACH, check guarantee, check verification and collection services to the business community and is ranked among the top providers of check, e-check, and ACH services in the country.
Safe and Secure - Electronic Check Conversion
The EZCheck Electronic Check Transfer (ECT) program combines the benefits of paper checks with the speed, ease and safety of electronic processing. It's just like accepting a credit card or debit card at the point-of-sale. The check is converted to a paperless transaction by electronically moving funds from the customer's bank account to the business's bank account. Combined with Check Guarantee, this service delivers a streamlined check acceptance process that eliminates returned checks and returned check fees, while reducing paperwork and trips to the bank.
With the EZCheck ECT program, check writers will continue to benefit from the float of a paper check, since the electronic item is processed through the banking cycle in the same amount of time as a traditional paper check. It's a safe process that uses a secure bank system similar to those used for direct deposits and ATM transactions. The EZCheck ECT program helps businesses take full advantage of this new innovation in the world of electronic commerce and provides the added safety and convenience of paperless money.
- Provides the ability to accept checks as easily as credit cards
- Reduces or eliminates check losses
- Improves cash flow with funds available within two banking days
- Eliminates returned check fees and reduces bank fees
- Reduces labor costs associated with preparing paper checks for deposit
- Utilizes secure, automated processing
- Speeds customer check-out
- Provides easy reconciliation and record keeping
- Reduces check fraud
- Maintains the same float as a paper check
- Provides a complete record of the transaction on their bank statement
- Reduces the risk from carrying cash and is cheaper than ATM transactions
- Improves the speed and ease at check-out
EZDeposit – Remote Deposit Capture
EZDeposit allows organizations to process and deposit all types of paper check remotely without having to physically take checks to the bank. EZDeposit’s secure web-based software combines with a check imager to provide organizations a quick and easy method of removing paper from the check acceptance and deposit process.
By using EZDeposit, personal, corporate, and all other check payments that are received in person, via the mail, or drop box locations can be captured and converted to electronic funds transfer (EFT) transactions for deposit directly to an organization’s bank account.
With EZDeposit, businesses improve the availability of funds, simplify and speed up making check deposits, lower deposit and return check fees, and increase collection rates – all of which result in significant cost savings.
EZDeposit has a service for both High Volume (batch) solutions and Low Volume (single feed) solutions. Our High Volume solution allows running batches of 30, 60, or 90 checks per minute using high-speed imagers, and also provides CAR/LAR technology to read and import the dollar amount off of each check. epsDeposit’s Low Volume (single feed) solution allows for running single checks and manually keying the dollar amount using the RDM 7011 dual-sided imager.
- Process all check types including corporate, consumer, cashier’s, traveler’s, and money orders
- Allows repair and balance operations
- Allows input of custom data such as name or invoice number
- Allows for MICR repair
- Allows for establishing rules-based parameters to accept, reject, or balance the deposit within a set dollar amount
- Improves the availability of funds on check deposits
- Reduces or eliminates check deposit and return check fees
- Increases collection of non-sufficient (NSF) check
- Reduces risk by providing return information much quicker
- Reduces or eliminates the need for multiple deposit and sweep accounts
- Reduces administrative costs associated with preparing deposit slips, encoding checks, transporting checks, and reconciling deposits.